Thursday, November 8, 2007

Purple Project


day4
Originally uploaded by micenrats99

I'm in the middle of something I'm calling the purple project. This yarn is Cascade 220 Heathers which I will use to make something to finish the purple project. It's a semi-secret project. I'll post the resulting something when the time is right.


I bought the yarn at Cast-On Cottage & Needlepoint Garden. It was chaos, but much better than it used to be (paying took a few minutes, but not because there was no one anywhere near the cash register). I got to meet the sweetest little dog named Jack. Jack's going to be the shop dog.


Sock Wars update: my most recent assassin was killed today. She was not ready to kill me, so my socks move on to someone else. I do not know where my ammo is. I know where it should be by now. Maybe it got sent on and it'll be in my mailbox tomorrow. I can dream, can't I?


No comments: