Friday, November 29, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
- Flesh and Stone socks using Who-themed mini skeins.
- Tardis mitts
- Dalek shawl
- Bigger on the Inside shawl
- Bowties are Cool mittens
- Insulate! hat
- Show Me the Stars socks
- Tardis Afghan (started in 2012 but finished this year)
- Socks using Medusa Cascade colorway
- Reverse Polarity socks using Vincent and the Doctor colorway
- Silence socks
- Dalekanium socks (not pictured)
Monday, November 18, 2013
- Knit Picks Dancing 10/2007. Made into Dancing Dalekaium socks.
- Schmutzeralla Yarns Dude 10/2012, Sheepy Time Knits Sheepy Feet 11/2011. Made into Water for the Elephants socks.
- Knitters Brewing Company Sock-aholic 11/2010. Made into Striation socks.
- Regia Color 5/2008. Made into Romy's Two in One socks.
- Noro Kureyon Sock 1/2009. Made into TGV shawl.
- Yarn Pirate merino sock 2/2008. Made into Anastasia socks.
- Hand dyed sock yarn received in a swap 10/2007. Made into Drip Drip Drop socks.
- Claudia Handpaints 10/2007. Made into Sake socks.
- Belfast Mini-Mills sock 8/2008. Made into Delius shawl.
- Yarntini semi-solid sock 3/2010. Made into Little Deschutes socks.
- Rio de la Plata sock 2/2009. Made into Swamp Thing socks.
- Zitron Lifestyle 6/2008. Made into Metopsilus porcellus socks.
Saturday, November 9, 2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
- Woman in Black socks aka Bonus Pair #1 in the Super Sock Scarefest. The weeping gargoyle is crying because they took for-ev-er to finish. I decided not to do any more of the SSS socks for the moment.
- WIP completed for the Op-Art Socks group. They're having a few little projects before the KAL starts in January.
- My Doctor Who 50th anniversary project. The colorway of the yarn is Medusa Cascade.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Gift-A-Long is a multi-designer promotion to help you kick your holiday gift-making into high gear. From Nov 1-15 patterns on the Gift-A-Long boards are 25% off the coupon code “giftalong” at check-out of your Ravelry shopping cart. Patterns are PDF downloads on Ravelry, where you can post your projects, chat with crafters, designers, and win prizes in the Gift-A-Long KAL/CAL. The discount runs from Nov 1-15, the KAL/CALs will continue until Dec 31. GAL is an Independent designer promotion.You can find them in the Indie Design Gift-a-Long on Ravelry. They can also be seen on Pinterest.
ETA:Be careful if you buy these in the middle of the night. The credit card associated with my PayPal account decided that a bunch of little purchases looked fraudulent. I'm still clearing up the little mess that caused.
Saturday, November 2, 2013
The yarn for the Southern Skies arrived in the same shipment. The beads came yesterday. I'd call them close enough in color rather than a perfect match.
I've got one more round to do on the Celestarium shawl and then the edging. Then I will finish that sock. Really, I'll finish the sock and then maybe cast on the scarf that uses the Noro. Well, maybe in that order...