Saturday, November 9, 2013

Use it or Lose it update

I enjoy getting all involved in a long-term series of projects. More often than not, they fizzle out. This sort-of happened with my UILI project. I neglected to post my completed work to the forum in a timely manner. I did keep up with using up yarn and selling it. My original goal was to use or lose one yarn per month this year. I've done more than that. My new goal is to use one yarn per month. I only need to do one pair of socks to meet the goal. It'll have a bonus of me using a pattern from a book I had to have and haven't used yet. Now where would I have stashed that yarn 5 years ago?

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Considering I added another 4 skeins today, on top of the others from yesterday, I could never keep up..But I have gotten better at stash diving...