Working are three projects. I am on the second sleeve of my Twist Again sweater. I will probably finish it before anything else. The banana socks are on hold.
I started the Victorian Knit-Along scarf, but plan to start it over again. I knit in an odd way and have to do lace knitting in a different way from written instructions. It is even more complicated in this pattern. Franklin Habit has taken 19th century knitting instructions and rewritten them. I am more motivated to work on my sweater than figuring out how to reproduce modernized antique stitches.
Waiting are several things:
- Secret Admirer shawl KAL starts next week.
- Bleatnik Poetic Ensemble yarn was just now pulled from the mailbox.
- Human sized Bleatnik sweater pattern has not been released yet.
- Slippers from a skein of Spunky Eclectic yarn. I read that there were people trying to get a boycott going of Spunky Eclectic. The reason was so stupid and false that I promptly ordered yarn and forgot exactly what was supposed to make people not want to buy the yarn, I think it is better that way. There’s more than enough nonsense out there without repeating it
- Embroidery projects. These are saved so I have something to do when a knitting project drives me to screaming and throwing things.