I got tired of working on the stripey socks so I started Covered in Bees:
I was still tired of the stripey socks so I started a pair with the leftovers from two of the Must Stash yarns. Since one of the yarns was the same one that I was using to do the stripey socks, I was forced to finish them:
In the works in one way or another:
- Leftover socks. Half a sock to go
- Handmade Sock Society #2. Pattern's about two weeks away. Yarn has been chosen. It is pink.
- Mystery project. About to dig the yarn out for it. Will begin once the Leftovers are done.
- Birds or Trees pillow. I found a cool double knit pattern for a pillow with a bird and a stylized tree on it. Pattern proceeds are for charity, so that's one bonus. I often have odd reasons for doing projects. The reason for this one is that in the little town I live in, half of the streets are named after birds and the other half after trees. This amuses me. I live on the tree side on the only road that isn't named for either.
- Yet another crocheted blankie. I've been eyeing a pattern but have not committed to it yet.