I am on Team Tardis again for the next Nerd Wars tournament. I've been happily gathering up supplies for possible projects.
- Tardis Afghan. It's more of a bedspread, at 9'6" x 6'4". 5 to 10 rows of 337 stitches per day for three months in addition to the smaller monthly challenges. It's all ready to start. I'll be knitting along with a couple of other people doing the same project.
- Adipose. It's a little amigurumi type character. I spun the yarn for this one. A bunch of people on the team plan to do this one, too.
- Jim the Fish Hat. Pattern came from Knitty. Yarn will come from leftovers.
- Fez TP cover. As The Doctor will tell you fezes are cool. Yarn's left over from a Christmas stocking.
- Allons-y Scarflet. Named after a phrase often used by the Tenth Doctor. I expect to use one of my skeins of Dream in Color Starry. Ooooh, shiny!
- Wavy bag. It's a knitalong with several members of the team I've got some stash yarn and beads from a frogged project for this. We hope to work this into a challenge.
I'm off to print off some more patterns.