- My second choice, the Browncoats, is also a Very Popular team.
- I don't have enough detailed knowlege of Battlestar Galactica to be a good player on Team Viper (third choice).
- The outgoing captain wants me on the team.
- The incoming captain says I'm Team Tardis' franchise player. I'm told that in the sports world, this is a player that can't be traded to another team.
- I already have the yarn for my dissertation. It is in the Team Spirit category so it will only work for Team Tardis.
- Two other potential team members also plan to do the same dissertation and we'd like to support each other.
- When we submit our dissertations, there will be serious questioning of our sanity. It'll be easier to keep track of three crazy people if they are in the same place.
- I'm going to do the dissertation project no matter what happens, but it would be much more fun to get points for the team for doing it.
- It makes me happy that I'm wanted. If you've ever been picked last, you'll know how important this is.
- I have nine skeins of yarn that match the Doctor Who theme. I do have three or four that would work for the Browncoats, but they've got lots of potential players (see Reason #1)
- I would be very sad if I was on another team. I haz enough sad already.
Friday, May 13, 2011
...why I should get a place on Team Tardis for Nerd Wars Tournament 2.