Friday, May 13, 2011

11 Reasons...

...why I should get a place on Team Tardis for Nerd Wars Tournament 2.


  1. My second choice, the Browncoats, is also a Very Popular team.
  2. I don't have enough detailed knowlege of Battlestar Galactica to be a good player on Team Viper (third choice).
  3. The outgoing captain wants me on the team.
  4. The incoming captain says I'm Team Tardis' franchise player. I'm told that in the sports world, this is a player that can't be traded to another team.
  5. I already have the yarn for my dissertation. It is in the Team Spirit category so it will only work for Team Tardis.
  6. Two other potential team members also plan to do the same dissertation and we'd like to support each other.
  7. When we submit our dissertations, there will be serious questioning of our sanity. It'll be easier to keep track of three crazy people if they are in the same place.
  8. I'm going to do the dissertation project no matter what happens, but it would be much more fun to get points for the team for doing it.
  9. It makes me happy that I'm wanted. If you've ever been picked last, you'll know how important this is.
  10. I have nine skeins of yarn that match the Doctor Who theme. I do have three or four that would work for the Browncoats, but they've got lots of potential players (see Reason #1)
  11. I would be very sad if I was on another team. I haz enough sad already.

No comments: