Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Applause


day24
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
A couple of times I've been on trips where I went down to the beach to see the sunset. In Key West and Carmel, people gathered at a spot and applauded Mother Nature's work as the sun disappeared into the sea. I think that was the appeal of this colorway, called Beach Sunset. The yarn is called Tinsel Toes and is 50% superwash merino and 50% tencel.

The yarn comes from The Unique Sheep. I bought this and another skein that's on the way. The second skein is a special colorway based on the Doctors Without Borders logo. The Unique Sheep is donating a chunk of the money paid for that yarn to Doctors Without Borders. That's why I bought this stuff with a relatively clear conscience. Can I have some applause for The Unique Sheep, please?

No comments: