Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Owl has landed!


day13 copy
Originally uploaded by micenrats99

My Hogwarts owl flew in today, and what an owl it is. Hopefully everything ended up in the picture so I can describe it all.



  • a-Knit Picks dpns, the pretty colored ones that I have been drooling over. If that's all the owl brought, I would've been a very happy girl. However, there's a LOT more.
  • b-Black Sheep tape measure. This is the cutest darn thing. You pull the sheep's tail to get the tape to come out.
  • c-Handmade necklace and earrings in Slytherin silver and green. Melissa noted that I didn't need more stitch markers (a swap requirement) and sent these instead. I like them a lot.
  • d-Soak wool wash. I've been wanting to try this. It's lavender scented, one of the few scents I really like.
  • e-a bar of all-natural unscented soap. I like bars like that and so rarely find them without scents. Yay!
  • f-very nicely done project bag. It's the perfect size for socks.
  • g-Argyle socks pattern. It's two color and knit in the round. I'm a bit intarsia challenged, so anything that keeps ten zillion little bobbins out of my work is a Good Thing.
  • h-Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Pine and Pewter. I've been wanting to try Lorna's Laces and now I can. It's really nice.
  • i-a bowl of candy. The eagle-eyed will notice a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans (now with Pickle and Sausage). My inner child has been wanting these.
  • j-Jasmine, who had to see what I was making such a fuss about.

Thank you, Melissa, it was well worth waiting for.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY! I'm so glad you liked it!