My Hogwarts owl flew in today, and what an owl it is. Hopefully everything ended up in the picture so I can describe it all.
- a-Knit Picks dpns, the pretty colored ones that I have been drooling over. If that's all the owl brought, I would've been a very happy girl. However, there's a LOT more.
- b-Black Sheep tape measure. This is the cutest darn thing. You pull the sheep's tail to get the tape to come out.
- c-Handmade necklace and earrings in Slytherin silver and green. Melissa noted that I didn't need more stitch markers (a swap requirement) and sent these instead. I like them a lot.
- d-Soak wool wash. I've been wanting to try this. It's lavender scented, one of the few scents I really like.
- e-a bar of all-natural unscented soap. I like bars like that and so rarely find them without scents. Yay!
- f-very nicely done project bag. It's the perfect size for socks.
- g-Argyle socks pattern. It's two color and knit in the round. I'm a bit intarsia challenged, so anything that keeps ten zillion little bobbins out of my work is a Good Thing.
- h-Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Pine and Pewter. I've been wanting to try Lorna's Laces and now I can. It's really nice.
- i-a bowl of candy. The eagle-eyed will notice a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans (now with Pickle and Sausage). My inner child has been wanting these.
- j-Jasmine, who had to see what I was making such a fuss about.
Thank you, Melissa, it was well worth waiting for.