Sunday, November 11, 2007

Projects, updated


  • Sock Wars: my assassin has changed about three times in the last three days. I really need to get over my obsession with this, because I think the current one is the assassin who's gonna get me. I might be able to take one more person out before she does. Getting any farther than that would require ammo to be in the northern hemisphere right now, and I don't think it is.
  • Purple project: all done, felted, and drying. Picture will be posted in a couple of weeks.
  • Mystery sock: I know what it is supposed to look like, but I can't get from the graph to that point. When I'm more in the mood, I'll sit down and make myself a new graph that will work with my strange brain.
  • Lenore: I think I'm on the foot of the second one. I needed the dpns for something else, so I have it on stitch holders. Feet are boring to knit.
  • Backup socks: I've been listening to old Lime & Violet podcasts and knitting these. I might need them for something, so they are being knit as backups for something else. I should have one done and the second started by the end of the evening.

No comments: