Friday, April 13, 2012

The past two weeks...

...have kind of gone by in a fog and I haven't thought of posting anything. Fog has lifted a bit so I'll ramble on about what I've been up to. For Nerd Wars, I made a case for my Nintendo DS, started a Scrooge/Krachit Nightcap, finished a Brain Wave hat and a Perennial shawlette, knit a gargoyle, and finished knitting my dissertation shawl.

I'm debating with myself about doing/not doing some things. Stitches South is next week. I could go and even have some extra cash that I could use to spend, but I don't need more yarn. I'm afraid of being a candidate for one of those hoarding tv shows. I'm also thinking of dropping Nerd Wars next tournament. Or I might play as a ninja (no team affiliation). It's a great group of people, but a few are not and I don't want to deal with them.

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I'm sorry to hear that...our team hasn't really had any team issues, except for the previous captains going MIA, but this tourny's team is doing awesome! If you still enjoy it, go Ninja, they seem to have a great time...almost did myself because of the captain issues...now I am a captain..so...and love the gargoyle!

Paula said...

Yay for your team and congrats on being a captain! Yay for third place, too. Our captain's doing a fine job. The things that are bugging me don't appear to be bothering anyone else, so I'm making it MY problem.