Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3KCBWDAY3 Your Knitting or Crocheting Hero

Yum, Cookies by Paula knits
Yum, Cookies, a photo by Paula knits on Flickr.
My favorite thing to knit is socks. My favorite designer of sock patterns is Cookie A. Therefore, she’s one of my knitting/crocheting heroes.
 
Cookie is in the second year of a wonderful sock club that I’ve been in from the beginning. Every other month you get two original sock patterns, two cookie recipes, and a skein of sock yarn. The yarns come from a variety of suppliers and have been uniformly excellent quality.

I’ve knit at least 25 pair of her socks. The picture shows a few of them.  The latest also gives a glimpse of my groovy new llama sock blockers.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Your socks look great. I've heard of Cookie A but haven't ever knit one of her patterns. I find socks soooo challenging ...

Caffeine Girl said...

Wow. I've knit exactly two of Cookie's sock patterns: Monkey (of course) and Sunshine. I have an error-ridden Kai-Mei in my knitting basket. I love her patterns, but they really challenge me!