Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Stop me before I order more

Within hours of my last post where I expressed worry about the size of my stash, I ordered more yarn. I'm pretty careful with my spending in most ways. When I can indulge myself, it is usually with yarn. That's what happened. I had some surprise money and Little Knits had a sale. Sheepy Time Knits had their color of the month. I told myself that it was less than what I probably would've spent if I went to Stitches South. All was well.

Then I started reading some knitting books. I got them with gift cards so I don't feel bad about them. One had this so-cool scarf pattern that uses Noro Kureyon Sock. Aha, I thought, I've got several colors in my stash. I read the pattern more closely. It needs 2 skeins of a single colorway. WEBS has that yarn on sale, so guess what's on the way?

I'll stop. I do need one skein for a project, but it'll not stay in the house long.

No comments: