Friday, May 23, 2008

Week End Update

Slow Bee Mystery The reknit clues 1 and 2 are done. We get a choice of two designs starting with clue 3. I picked the one that's more lacy and less solid. It has zig-zag-ish diamond designs. I'll spend Sci-Fi Friday with this.

Bavarian Twisted Stitch socks The reknitting I did on the shawl has made me more inclined to frog and reknit. The last row I finished on these did not have the correct number of stitches, so guess what I'll be doing? I started these to fill in the time between when Sock Wars started and I got another Slow Bee clue. I'll jump back on this once this week's Slow Bee clue is done.

Sock Wars III The short version is no new information. Here's the long version: ;)
-hundreds of knitters. 400+ of 1150+ are dead after two weeks of war.
-PG, whose entry on the Assassin's list does not show dead or alive
-mm, who is dying
-PK, who has made one or two kills
-PL, may have made one kill or may be a mystery
-PS, who has made two kills and has access to cheap, fast shipping
-RM, may have made one or two kill or may be a mystery
-HD, my great-grand assassin, has killed her target but target hasn't played dead yet
-CA, dead but yet to enter that status
-PS, my assassin. Total mystery.
-Peety, yours truly. Two kills and waiting for work in progress.
-KC, my most recent target. Dead as soon as she opens her mail.
-MS, soon to be my target. Waiting patiently for ammo for her.
-the next four people below my new target are still alive.
-more of the hundreds of knitters

I will probably get partly completed socks on Tuesday or Wednesday. I know nothing for sure. I could be assassinated before then. KC could've taken the socks with her on her trip, finished them, and assassinated MS. It should be called Speculation Wars, because you spend far more time guessing what'll happen next than you do knitting.

1 comment:

Heather said...

if only some one would send me death socks!
i feel it will never end!:0)