This is the swatch for the Slow Bee KAL. It took several tries before I got it done, but it worked out in the end. The picture was something else: I tried it several tries and this is the best I could do. Some days I just cannot make that camera do what I want it to do. At least the beads all show
I ordered more yarn when I realized I'd miscalculated the amount I needed. Knit Picks really came through. It showed up in 5 days and was the same dye lot. That's some luck. I can't begin to guess how big this thing is going to be. I just did the math and I've got almost two miles of yarn.
I always have to drop a needle size to get gauge, but not with this pattern and yarn. This is also lucky because I should be able to use my one set of Addi Turbos for this project.