Saturday, May 3, 2008

Berlin completed


skp2done
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
These are my SKP socks all done. Despite the fuzzy (size limitations in group postings) pic, you can clearly see which one had a few blasts of steam and which just came off of my needles.

I wish the pattern had been proofread. There was some confusion due to the pattern being translated from German to English. There's one stitch that I'm not 100% sure I did right, which is distressing.

My goal was to be better than last time (27th). This time I was 9th. There's one knitter in the group who is unbelievably fast and/or does not sleep. I was impressed to see her pair posted around the time I was starting my second sock. I'm kind of fast, but nothing like her. Since there were people just finishing their first pair of socks, I don't feel all that slow.

No comments: