Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not so cranky today

I'm a little less of a beeyotch today. Sock Wars stuff has improved. People are playing so nicely that it makes me feel a little better about it.
  • My current target is Ann. Her LYS is a shop I have fond memories of from the last time I was in the Seattle area. Ann's about to be killed but still willing to let me know what is going on with the socks she is working on.
  • Ann's working on socks for Karon. I emailed Karon and told her how Ann didn't have her address and would she send it to us. Karon's the poster child for playing fair, in that she did send the address.
  • Karon lives close enough to me that I could deliver the socks in person. Which I would never do! It kind of makes up for the first War, where I was probably the second person out (I had to mail to Israel from the U.S.).
  • I emailed the Supreme Commander from a different email address than the one I'm using for the War. She sent my dossier (yup, third time's the charm). She also successfully sent the dossier that Ann needed.

Best wishes for nice socks to Ann and Karon. Now what the heck is my assassin up to?

No comments: