Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Like Spindies


spindiescoral
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
This came in the mail today from Spindies. It made me very happy. There are ten different batts/braids/rovings, all with a coral theme. This is my second sampler box from Spindies and like this one even better than the first one. They offer a different color each month. I'm going to see if I can squeeze the budget for $25 to get this again next month. The fibers are great.

I have some fiber that's close to the same color as the off-white fluff at the upper left. I think I'll use that and blend it with these. That will be my main project for Tour de Fleece next month. TdF is a thing that goes on concurrently with the Tour de France bicycle race. Spinning will occur daily.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some fiber to sniff and pet.

No comments: