Monday, May 31, 2010

Blogoversary -362: the sidebar mysteries

It is not entirely my fault I missed my blogoversary this year. The little counter on the sidebar wasn't working the last time I checked the page.

The things in the sidebar don't always work, but they entertain me. I liked the little weather pixie girl and her cat. Apparently the computer that supplies the weather pixies is not behaving itself and the person who can fix it went off snowboarding several months ago. I'm following the main weather pixie person on Twitter, but haven't seen anything from her in a while. I'll leave my pixie alone for now. Maybe someday I'll click over here and she and the cat will be back.

I'm fascinated with where all the different people come from who drop by here. I like the little colored flags that show up on the list of locations. I can figure out why some end up here, likely people who Googled intarsia in the round and found my posting on that. What I don't understand is the rash of visitors to a posting I did on a swap package with a dragon theme. It was a great swap. LeiLani does an amazing job with the things she puts together. It was a couple of years ago, though, and I have no idea what is in it that a search engine might be supplying to people.

No comments: