Friday, May 21, 2010

Nothing finished, but lots started



simonmal
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
These cross-stitched pieces of Firefly crew members came from Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins. Aren't they cute? The remind me of what a Lego version of the crew might look like. They are part of a bigger project which is obviously not finished yet.

I'm about a third of the way through all the brown fiber for my Chocolate Box yarn. I should just wait until Tour de Fleece starts in July to work on this, but it's just so relaxing. That's 2/3 not finished yet.

The new quilt has all of the fabric picked out and most of the pieces cut out. The sewing hasn't started, so it isn't anywhere near finished. It has a name, though: Bloom Where You're Planted.

Remember when I was going to do a granny a day? Neither do I. A whole lot of things moved it back in the queue.

Knitting. I remember knitting, but haven't done any in a couple of weeks! The next project is a secret pair of socks. I actually need to buy yarn for these, so they haven't even been started. I have a pattern and know what color yarn I think I'll use, so that's something.

No comments: