Saturday, June 12, 2010

Self-Indulgence


kpanklets
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
KnitPicks has this kit in their catalog for a week's worth of anklets. I really liked the idea of getting 7 different colors of yarn and 7 different anklet patterns. I wasn't crazy about the yarn, though. It was the same stuff I used to make my Susie Hoodie which made me not to want to use cotton blend yarn ever again. I left the catalog open to the page with the kit on it. I told myself that if I still wanted it in a week, I'd squeeze the $20 for it out of the budget.

As you can clearly see, I gave in and ordered it. The good news was that the kit I ordered online has Stroll (75% superwash merino/25%nylon) instead of the cotton stuff. Yay! There's something so pleasing to me to have this package of yarn in all different colors.

No comments: