Monday, June 21, 2010

Grannies not forgotten

I signed up to do a granny square a day thing awhile back. I didn't plan to do exactly one granny per day. It isn't required and the crochet police won't be after anyone who is in the group and not producing a square a day. I did set the project to one side because of some other things that took priority.

I'll be getting back to it pretty soon. I ordered a copy of "200 Crochet Blocks for Blankets, Throws, and Afghans: Crochet Squares to Mix and Match" from Interweave's hurt and overstock book sale.

I really want to work on the Great American Aran Afghan, but have decided to wait. I have this dream that I'll someday get a great deal on the 4000 yards of worsted that's required. In the meantime, I'll be busy with my crochet hook and all those leftovers.

No comments: