Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Crochet Break

I've got 1 blankie done and a second about 75% done. I'm slowing down because it's a little less interesting. I've worked in all of the previously made squares. I've used up all of the odd balls of yarn and will be finishing with several full skeins.

The good thing is that the bin that was full of acrylic yarn will be empty when this is done. The few remaining yarns will go to live in the What Was I Thinkin? bin with the seriously strange yarns. I found three bears in the bottom of the bin that will be completed and shipped off to the Mother Bear Project.

I hope to have everything done tomorrow. The fabric for my Paintbox Quilt is supposed to arrive and I'll need that bin for a major dig through the fabric stash.

It's time to grab a cup of cocoa, the G hook, and get it done.

No comments: