Friday, November 7, 2008

Stalled


  • KALs are both up to date. Nothing to do until new clues are posted.
  • I can't work up any interest in finishing the Black Widow Spider socks. It's miles of knitting around and around just to finish the foot of the first sock. Even the plain non-instarsia stitches look bad to me.
  • My idea for a computer game theme sock did not work out. I don't have a new idea yet. I have less than three weeks to have the thing completed and test knit. I think this isn't going to happen.
  • I think the Traveler socks could use a longer cuff. I've completed one of them, so doing that would require starting over. I just don't want to face that right now.


I guess I'll pull out the Ravsox and give them another try. Maybe intarsia in the round will work better for me with blocks of color instead of little strands of spiderwebs.

No comments: