Since Karrie, my downstream partner in this swap has her stuff, here's what I picked:
- Something round: Lindor truffles
- Something local: A sock project bag I made myself
- Something green: A chocolate frog, wrapped in green foil
- Something smooshy: The pick-your-own category. Dream in Color Smooshy yarn
- Something hard: Double-pointed knitting needles
- Something related to the letter T: It's a tape measure shaped like a sheep*. You pull the sheep's tail to get the tape to come out.
- Something funny: You want fries with that? stitch markers (also home made).
*Note to the person who sent me a tape measure just like this one. This is a totally different tape measure. I liked mine so much that when I saw this in a LYS, I had to get it for this swap.