Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sock project bag


day73
Originally uploaded by Paula knits
This is the prototype of my sock project tote-along bag. It closes at the top with a drawstring, but I haven't decided what sort of string to use. I have several spools of this thin silver elastic cord that I might use. Jasmine (black and white blur at upper right) has already chewed through the cord on this bag. The little monster just loves it. I took the picture with the bag open so the lining would show. The lining fabric is also on the outside bottom.

I've been having big fun going through my fabric stash and creating pairs of fabrics. I've got so many that I may end up selling these when I finally get the bugs worked out. I'm thinking of decorating them with little charms that could double as stitch markers. The markers would have a theme to go with the bag. Wouldn't that be cute?

1 comment:

StarKnits said...

that bag is nice i like the stitch marker idea.