1) Do you knit, crochet or both? How long have you been doing it?
Both about 50 years on and off. Really.
2) What is on your needles/hook right now?
There are several UFOs (a sheep, a sweater, among other things). I'm working on Baudelaire socks right now.
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag? Tapestry needles.
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite?
Favorites are wool or wool blend sock yarns, especially from indie dyers.
Least favorites are acrylics, cotton, and anything that splits easily.
5) What is your favorite color?
Periwinkle, that color that's not quite blue, not quite purple.
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?
I'd plan to grab all the good sock yarn and then any expensive fibers I wouldn't otherwise be able to buy.
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!)
My current favorite is a pair of socks I just finished. They are my favorite because I spun the yarn with my very own little drop spindle.
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet?
I'm obsessed with sock knitting lately.
9) Do you collect anything?
Not in any formal way.
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)?
My cats, my computer, yarn, fabric, watching tv and knitting.
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID?
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa?
13) Favorite Sweets?
Carmel and chocolate
14) Any allergies?
Milk and I don't get on well. Otherwise, no.
15) Do you have pets? kids?
Two cats, no offspring.