- Number one in popularity is one of my favorite patterns: Felted Clogs (AC-33) by Bev Galeskas from Fiber Trends. I love these. I make a new pair about once a year and they are on my feet constantly all winter.
- #56 is the Picot Flower. It's a cleverly constructed crocheted flower. I've made these as pins and as decorations on hats.
- The next time I need a little something fun to add to a swap, I'll remember this Lip Balm Holder.
- If I end up carrying a cell phone again, I'll definitely want to make this Pop Tart Case to keep it in.
- Don't care for Pop Tarts? How about a nice Donut Pincushion?
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
O is for Other Popular Patterns
I was browsing the pattern section on Ravelry today and found a few things to share.