Wednesday, October 3, 2007

molly


molly
Originally uploaded by micenrats99
These are the Socktopia Mystery socks. They are done. The pattern's okay, just not suitable for the yarn I used. I knew that might be the case, but I knit with it anyway.

Next, I'm back on the bmp. I'm down to the foot on the first sock. I think when it is done I'll switch to the sock for the Harvest Sock swap.

A nice person named Debbie sent me some yarn. It was over and above the requirements for a Swap-bot birthday swap. I know nothing about it except that it came off of cones and it came from yarns.com. I'm going to have to do some research. All of them seem to be lighter than sport weight, two are probably cotton. One's a novelty yarn. The last one has a conventional texture, but I have no idea what it is made of.

Time to go play Nancy Drew.

No comments: