Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ammo


Ammo
Originally uploaded by micenrats99
I had to go down to US 1 dpns to get gauge on this stuff. That's good because I've got three socks on needles/holders at the moment and none of them take size 1.

Let the battle begin!


A note to my yet-to-be-assigned target: I'm sorry if you don't like pink. I chose a color I like because I'm the one knitting with it. If you'd rather I waited to get my assignment and then go off to my LYS for yarn, you've missed the point of the exercise. There's no way I'm going to waste hours of good knitting/mailing time to take your preferences into account. If this hurts your feelings, please go find a lovely sock swap out there where people go out of their way to make people happy. I know they are out there because I'm participating in some of them. This, my target, is WAR! These are war socks, not your prom dress or your wedding gown.

No comments: