Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WIP Wednesday

With two and a half weeks to go until Tour de Sock, I'm trying to finish projects instead of starting new ones.   New ones are whispering Start Me, though.

Tour de Sock #1:  we got the technical information a couple of days ago.  I swatched and discovered I'll need to go below a size 0.  I ordered size 00 and size 000 dpns.  Delivery confirmation says they are in the mailbox (across the road) so I may be swatching again soon.

Zombie Kitty socks:  cuff done on sock #2.  I have second sock syndrome with this pair.  I'm alternating working a little bit on this with doing a section on the next one.

Yarnia blanket:  the first square of week 9 is just barely started.

Harley sweater:  remains untouched.  It is likely to go into hibernation.  It's a large garment made from a wool and alpaca blend.  It's summer.  I live in Georgia.  My air conditioning needs work.

Protest is Patriotic shawlette:  this one is whispering pretty loudly.  I bought the yarn which is all madelinetosh light.  Zombie Kitty may be sent to the litter box if it makes any more noise.


Frida Kathlo:  she's waiting patiently so far.  I need to dig out yarn for some tiny flowers and some for a tiny shawl.  I'm saving that task for the next time frustration hits and I need to walk away from the needles.

No comments: