Saturday, June 17, 2017

Stash Enhancement Saturday

The May "Who-niverse" offering from the Mad Geek Tour:
It's called Singing Towers of Darillium.

New yarn that's gone directly to WIP are some red, white, and blue bulky weight.   Check out Welcome Blanket for more information.  The pattern designer is the same one behind Pussyhats.

My mug stash is almost as ridiculous as my sock yarn stash.  I'm tempted to get this one.  I don't care for politics, but I've found some running mates that I can get behind. 

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I got my club yarn this week too from Heather....I'll have to see what the next Geek theme is...

Paula said...

July-September is Game of Thrones. The rest is Marvel-ous. I'm not much into superheroes, but I have heard good things about the Wonder Woman movie.