Saturday, June 24, 2017

Stash Enhancement Saturday

It is three weeks to the start of Tour de Sock and over 1500 people have signed up already.  That's well over $10,000 for Doctors Without Borders.  How cool is that?  I got some yarn this week from two of the Tour's sponsors.

These two are from Blue Moon Fiber Arts.  Both are BFL.  The pink one is China Rose.  The blue one is Stars Hollow.

These three are from Invictus.  The top one is TDS Party Confetti, MCN.

The middle one is Roll Credits, a merino/nylon blend.  This is Doctor Who-related so I may use it in place of one of the colors I already picked out for the Tour.  It should give us a point or two.

The bottom one is also a TdS special called TDS Party.  Merino and silk.  Mmmmm, shiny!

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

oh I like the Invictus! I am not joining any KAL/CAL this summer...I joined too many last year and didn't finish any...plus with my illness, never know if I'm going to be able to craft...