Friday, June 9, 2017

Finished Object Friday

I think I finished this last week.  There's no good excuse for it not to be blocked yet.  The original only has ribbing at the sleeves.  I made them a little longer.  The Professor Meow Sweater:

The only WIPs are the Harley sweater which I can't work on until the new needle arrives and it hasn't even been shipped yet, and the Yarnia blanket squares.  I'm on the last of some extra squares I'm doing so I don't get behind during Tour de Sock.

I've got yarn on order for a Welcome Blanket.  It's a lap blanket and they are being collected to distribute to refugees.  Don't build walls, knit blankets!

I'm debating on whether or not to do the Tour de Sock warm up pattern.  It's not required for the Tour, just a nice pattern to tune up everyone's fingers and needles.  Maybe I'll go see what I've got in stash that might work.