I was in the frog pond yesterday so I didn't get the post up in a timely fashion. No, not an actual pond with frogs in it. It was the taking knitting apart kind of frogging. Here's what happened with last week's things:
Tour de Sock #1: Swatch complete. I will be using size 00 needles. I am not happy about this, but the new carbon fiber needles may make it less unpleasant.
Zombie Kitty socks: done. That's all I have to say about them.
Yarnia blanket: caught up. No pictures of the new squares yet because they are sitting under the Zombie Kitty socks and I'm ignoring them. The socks, not the squares.
Harley sweater: I started working on it. It turned out that I was not where I thought I was in the pattern. This is what happens when something goes into hibernation suddenly and you don't write down where you were at. I spent more than a few hours frogging and counting. I'm about ready to restart. I think I did two sets of increases where I should've only done one. D'oh.
Protest is Patriotic shawlette: I did start it and maybe I'll take a picture next week. The one think I would recommend to anyone making it is to go stash diving for the blue. It doesn't take that much, maybe 30 or 40 yards.