Monday, July 17, 2017

Tour de Sock 2017: Sock 1

Pattern is called Fins.  I can't help but wonder if it is a little joke referring to the nationality of most of the first people to finish.  (That last one wasn't meant as a pun.  My brain just does that sometimes.)

I've slowed down since last year.  Part of the problem was very splitty yarn and size 00 needles.  Not a great combination, especially when knitting for time.  For this round I am 77th out of a maximum of 1698 and 3rd of 7 on Team TARDIS - Doctors.

Speaking of time, welcome to the Whoniverse, Jodie Whittaker.  With all the foreshadowing in the most recent season, I would've been shocked had a non-woman been named as the next Doctor.  New showrunner, new Doctor, maybe new companions should make the next season big fun.

No comments: