Saturday, July 29, 2017

Stash Enhancement Saturday

I've been on a bit of a rampage.  I haven't bought a Phat Fiber box in awhile so I did.  I was a little concerned when it said it was a mixed box.  I wanted fluff to spin and not mini skeins.  I didn't need to worry.  It was almost all fluff:
Great, another fabulous photograph.  Sorry about that.  There were a bunch of stitch marker samples and some other goodies.


I have had the Shark Bite socks in my maybe queue for quite some time.  When I discovered there was a follow up pair, I got both kits.  This is the original, complete with cute shark stitch marker:
It came with a 100 yarn sample skein:
All came from Unplanned Peacock Studio.


This is the second kit, from Jimmy Beans Wool.  I was a little bit bummed out when I saw that the main color, a limited edition colorway, had been sold out.  Oh, well.  It's still Lorna's Laces and that's a good thing.


The Yellow Submarine yarn is supposed to arrive on Monday.  The National Parks yarn are still a week or two away.  I'm still stalking Witch Candy to see if any more of that Statue of Liberty yarn will appear.


This is some funky handspun to be used for my Yarnia blanket:



No comments: