I spun all of the Phat Fiber samples into a single ball. I thought that plying them together would result in mud. I didn't feel like spinning something to ply with them. I decided that I would use them with some DK to end up with something worsted-ish weight to use with the Yarnia squares. Here's the first one:
I started a shawl knitalong. I know, the perfect thing to do when I drop everything for Tour de Sock every few days. It has a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy theme, so I had to do it. I even have a project bag for it. Also, it reduces my stash. I bought a Lace Ball (laceweight version of Zauberball Crazy) by accident last year and really ought to use it up. It looks pretty tame now, but I'm only 30 rounds in:
On Friday there's a new Yarnia square AND a new Tour de Sock project. I won't be around until the TdS is done and that might be some time. The clue we got reminded me of the two previous TdS projects I gave up on because of spectacularly difficult construction.
Here's what I would've posted on Saturday: