Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Only one thing in progress that has had any progress made on it in the past week:
It's the start of my Frida mittens.  The colors come from one of Frida Kahlo's paintings at the Detroit Institute of Arts.  They are also darker than what appears here.  My camera will either take a picture with the correct color or in focus.  Never both at the same time.

The section that's being knit right now has two colors that are very close together.  I may need to get my Dazor magnifying lamp out to do it.

I'm stalking the letter carrier.  More like entering tracking numbers at the USPS site.  The Doctor Who swaps are in the mail.  I think I've got one or maybe two yarn club mailings on the way.  Thanks to Tammy the Enabler, I have 3 balls of that Arne and Carlos yarn I've been craving.  Go visit Tammy and see what she and other folks have been up to.

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

You made me laugh out loud....I broke and ordered that sparkly rainbow yarn..and a CIA due los muertos yarn...sugar skulls....had to...she was discontinuing it!

Unknown said...

I love those colors!