Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WIP Wednesday

There are too many works in progress around here.  I really do need to finish some things.


  • Name of the Doctor Scarf:  still hibernating.


  • Mystery Garden Afghan:  still keeping up with the weekly squares.  New colors will appear in the next two weeks.


  • Arts & Crafts Blanket:  got distracted by other things and haven't touched it recently.


  • Doctor Who Christmas Sock:  decided to wait until the final clues come out to see if there will be more yarn I need to buy for it.


  • Vigdis Backpack:  this is my July Love Your Library project.  The knitting's done but it needs a button, lining, and for the drawstring/straps to be put on correctly.



  • Mad Color Socks:  I found a pattern that requires two different wild color yarns.  I knew I had some from Mad Color so that's what I used.  It's bordering on clown barf, but it is fun to knit:


  • Bovary:  it's a mystery pattern from General Hogbuffer.  I've got clue 1 done for both socks.  


  • Spoilers Socks:  I would've started these but I was afraid of running out of needles.  I want to use some of that Arne&Carlos!


  • Go visit Tammy and see what she and her pals have been up to.

    1 comment:

    Gracey is not my name.... said...

    Yeah I feel the same...but I did cast on a few more projects...sigh...