The Temperature Scarf is up to date. I'll post a picture of it in a month when it hits the halfway mark.
The Kelso Hoodie is all done except for the hood! I lit all the candles I could find and slogged away at the back for a couple of hours last night. The pattern's written so you start at the bottom front and end at the bottom back. There's something that bugged me about having the whole back upside down. I did it in the round instead, dividing it for the front and back. This results in a whole bunch of grafting. It goes from the edge of the sleeve all the way to the neckline. That's twice, once for each side. I told myself I really didn't want to do it by candlelight, but I had nothing else to do. I did five stitches and tada! the lights came back on. Ten more inches of hood and it is done.