Monday, June 24, 2013

Mad Geek Tour

Quick, click away if you happen to be in the Tour and don't have your shipment yet.

Okay. I'm fascinated by the colorway (purple/light blue/gray/black). I'm not sure how it will knit up, but am really tempted to drop everything and start in on it.

I like Jessalu's bags. They are well made and use clever prints. However, I'm getting really tired of tiny figures on light blue backgrounds. This may be because I've used a bunch of similar fabric from Spoonflower. I have at least three of her bags that are not distinguishable at first glance.

I'm not doing the next round of the Tour. I'm attempting to use up more yarn than I take in. If that wasn't an issue, I would play again. Also, I'm doing the next two rounds of Yarnbox.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I got mine today too...and I love the yarn colors....love....