- Tour-de-Sock: 5 more pair, with patterns released about every 10 days.
- Tour de Fleece: daily spinning from June 29-July 21
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf. This is a much-anticipated game that should arrive within the next week. Given my obsession with the previous Animal Crossing game, it'll be a fight to get any knitting or spinning done once it arrives.
Things to fill in between Upcoming Projects
- Kelso Hoodie: 5-6 more inches. I'm bored to tears with it and need a project to alternate with this.
- Widow Mayhew sweater: hasn't been started and will be a bigger project.
- Sheep sweater: not that much of it has been done and it's a bigger project.
- Duplicate Stitch sweater: possibility.
- March and April mittens: possibility. Take care not to use needles assigned to Tour-de-Sock socks.
- Wee Tiny Lion sock: possibility.
- Who anniversary project: many of these are socks and you don't want any new sock projects during Tour-de-Sock.
- Bunny Slippers: felt the pieces and assemble them. Also felt the wee tiny pieces. Possibility.
I think I'll alternate between the mittens and the hoodie to start with.