Friday, June 1, 2012

New Knitting Magazine

Thanks to a tweet by Cookie A, I found The Sock Report. It is aimed at those of us who love sock yarn. It has lots of great patterns that can be made with sock yarn (NOT only socks), book reviews, fiction, and other things. Patterns are individually priced or you can buy the whole collection. I need more patterns about as much as I need more yarn, but I expect I'll be getting them all. There are enough patterns that I want to make it worthwhile.

Nice work, Janel Laidman and company. I'll be looking forward to The Sock Report's sister publication (Skein Theory) when it appears in the fall.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Thanks I just read through the whole magazine...I liked a couple of the patterns...and read one of the stories...I bookmarked and will share..