Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fun Things

I was looking around on Pinterest when I spotted this:
These are knitting clocks.  In one year they knit a scarf.  I want one or a kit to build one.

Looking around at things online continues to get me into trouble.   I made a donation to MSF (aka Doctors Without Borders) and got a sweater pattern.  It was popular back in the 80s, probably because Princess Diana wore it.  It is red with white sheep and one black sheep.  I don't care for red and I'm not small enough to wear the sweater in the sizes listed.  I'm going to change it for my size and maybe make it into a vest instead of a sweater.  I've got yarn on the way from destashers on Ravelry.  Of course I didn't have anything appropriate in my stash except for the little bit of black for the black sheep.

I found something else that I like but don't need:
It uses 13 different skeins of fingering weight.  That would make a nice little dent in the stash.

1 comment:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I love that clock! What a fun idea.