Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Resisting Temptation

The new Knit Picks catalog arrived today. There are many things to tempt me, but the object of the current exercise is to use what I have.

Snow Day Ornament kit is cute. It has many adorable little sweaters, popcorn and cranberry garland, and colored Christmas lights. I think I could make the sweaters based on the pictures. The garland would be fun for a while, but I think it might get boring before it got long enough to be useful.

Palette 100 Sampler has one 50 gram ball of each of the Palette colors. It would be fun to have, but I don't need more yarn!

Northern Critter Caps kits look like fun. I do not need more hats.

Sock patterns and kits are appealing. No more sock patterns or yarn until I use up a LOT of what I already have.

Now the catalog can go into the recycle bin. Good girl. Now stay away from that Wisdom shiny sparkly sock yarn that WEBS is advertising, and all should be well.

No comments: