Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap III

A questionnaire wasn't posted for this swap, so I pulled up the one for Swap II, just in case my partner needs some information.


  • What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Volunteered for Slytherin
  • List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? I have Clover bamboo dpns in sizes 1 through 4, all at least 6" long. I like them. I have a bunch of circulars, but tend to do socks on dpns.
  • Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? Sure, I'm willing to try something new, except very short needles don't work well for me. I need sizes less than 1 (0, 00, 000). My fantasy needles are these. Please note that I do NOT in any way expect any fantasies to be fulfilled!
  • Do you have any allergies? No, but I don't like scented things very much, they make me sneeze.

I have the bag pattern I want to make for my partner and I'm itching to get started on it. She's in Gryffindor, whose colors are scarlet and gold. There goes my plans to dye the sock yarn. I've yet to find a scarlet dye that will work for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can also find another excuse to dye yarns! lol!!!
I'm guessing you have your partner info! WOO HOO!!

Paula said...

LOL! Yeah, I supposed I can force myself to dye some yarn for no reason at all. I should've been a little more patient, I had the info not too much longer after I posted that I didn't have it yet.

CyanComet said...

Great job on keeping up with the site and helping Slytherin in first place! Please keep it up!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOO! Congrats fellow Slytherin! We're #1!!


~No worries, we all get a little antsy during the partner stage, lol! We almost regress back to a childhood state out of so much darn excitement!
What is wrong with us, we're grown women, lol!!! I look forward to chatting with ya!