Wednesday, September 28, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Two socks are actively in progress.  I'm on sock 2 of Hello, Sweetie.  I think I tricked the camera into showing some of the detail.  The yarn is not that great for the design but it is the second attempt and I'm not doing it a third time.


This is Practice Compassion.  I was not able to trick the camera quite so well this time.
I like the yarn very much.  It has a nice twist and is great for the patterns.  It 's Freddy Helix by gnarledpaw.  The colorway is Professor Plantain.  It's that speckled/splattery yarn I am fond of.  It has lots of speckles but the main color stays main.

I missed my Blogoversary yesterday.  It was technical trouble.  The browser I was using decided it did not want to work at all any more.  It took several fails logging in with a different browser to get so I could post.  I still don't know what I did that allowed me to log in.  I'm not complaining.  I might start if this doesn't post, though.

No comments: