Friday, July 29, 2016

Finished Object Friday

To celebrate the new episodes of Gilmore Girls, here are my Stars Hollow Xmas socks:
The lace pattern got a little more lost than I thought it would, but oh, well. 

This is a project that has been going on for months.  I bought a bag of animal shapes where the profits from the sales were going to Heifer International.  I happened upon a sweater pattern for some of the animals and faked it for the rest.  The yarn is all leftover from various socks I've made this year.  Not pictured is one bunny that hopped away while I was setting up the animals.  Also not pictured were the two T-rex.  Have you ever tried to make a sweater for a big dinosaur with little bitty arms?  Me neither.


1 comment:

Dianna M said...

The socks are very pretty. Lovely colors!! Adorable sweaters. What a cute idea!!! I'll leave the dinosaur sweater knitting to you :)