Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stash Enhancement Saturday

Nothing too exciting, just a Knit Picks order:
All of it is for a tea cosy except for the lower right.  That's going to be part of my mystery afghan.

The oddly good news is that one of the colors is backordered.  I can't be tempted into starting this pattern ahead of all the other stuff if I don't have all of the yarn for it.

I've got another pattern that I want to order yarn to make.  I got a message back from the designer saying that my payment went through and I could download it.  There were no instructions for downloading, no button, no link, no anything.  It's been nearly a week and no response to my email asking for how to download it.  I am not happy.  This was probably the most I've paid for a downloadable pattern ever and I'm not willing to just forget about it.  Grrrrr.

No comments: