Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday

Ooops!  The new pattern for the mystery knit along came out today and I don't have it yet.

I worked on the Van Gogh mini cushion and I think got the mistakes fixed.

I stopped working on it mainly because the yarn for the 64 Crayons afghan appeared.  Here's the first half.
The colors are a little stronger in real life.

The project bag fabric is sitting untouched with the fabric for the Doctor Who messenger bag.  They whisper, "Cut us out.  Cut us out".  I do not listen.  Many pretty balls of Noro are speaking louder at the moment.

Adding to the queue will be a re-knit of the French door curtains.  Gravity has made them much too long.  They could both stand to be a little wider.  I'll start them when I figure out where I stashed the leftover yarn from the original project.  I had an idea of where that was, but I was wrong.  I think it is with the catnip cheeseburger I crocheted for my cat for Christmas.  Gone, baby, gone.

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

The 64 Crayons looks great...I saw someone's finished one on a blog...and it is pretty fabulous...and yes my rainbow socks are called Dark Side of the Moon....

Ginx Craft said...

The Afghan is really beautiful. Lovely colours.

Unknown said...

I love the blanket, must. resist!